Are you looking for the best and safest way to transfer fund to Vietnam? You might have endless questions in your mind! Which is the best provider for transferring money? There are three aspects that it should be cheap, fast and secure. When you are sending money from United States to Vietnam, there is a high fee that you need to pay. For example, if you send the money through PayPal, the fee that you need to pay is really high. You have landed at the right page because we are going to cover the important topics related to this question. It will provide answers to all your questions and you will find a solution of transferring money to Vietnam.
The Hidden Fees is really high
There are money transfer sites like PayPal which charge a hidden fee. Hidden fees are everywhere and you do not get the full amount. It translates into your loss. When you are transferring a certain amount to your account in Vietnam through PayPal, 2.5%-5% of the total amount is deducted. These are the hidden fees.
Sending the Money to Your Loved Ones Safely
The most tragic part of sending money to Vietnam would be when your family does not receive money after several weeks. Sometimes there is an emergency and your children need the money to pay the University fees. What if they never get it? The University may bar them from sitting in the exams. You would want to choose a medium that is safe and fast.
How to send the money safely?
You can send the money through the following mediums –
- Through ATM service – You would need to open a bank account which has an ATM system. All you need to do is send this ATM card all the way to Vietnam. Make sure you do not send the secret pin number. This will help you save money and there will be no hidden charges here. Your family can use the card in an ATM machine.
- You can send the money to a bank which has a branch in Vietnam. The recipient should have an account with the bank that you are sending the money to.
- Instarem allows you to send money to your family in Vietnam. There $0 transfer fee at Instarem.
- There are many mediums like PayPal which charge a hidden fee but your money gets sent to your loved ones safely. A fee is charged but at least the money reaches in your family’s account. It is best to have money than not have it all. Think about your children because they need to pay their college fees.
- You can transfer the money online through many mediums. There are sites which allow you to send money by charging a very low fee. It is fast and secure !
For Multiple Payments –
For multiple payments, you can use PayPal or TransferWise. It becomes very confusing when you have to send money to many people. These two mediums can be helpful. PayPal is expensive but it is safe. TransferWise has a lower cost and it is fast as well.
You need to make a wise decision because your money has to reach your near and dear ones and not in the hands of somebody else. At times of emergency, you do not want the money to reach someone else. So, choose the best medium to transfer funds to Vietnam. Some may have a little or high fee but the point is to do a safe transfer. We have mentioned the number of ways to do that in the article. Hope it was helpful for you!